Extracted from the PARIS Reference Guide for Applicants/Registrants February 2019 The Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities
The Program Approval and Registration Information System (PARIS) is a public-facing secure web application used to support the administration of a Private Career College (PCC) under the authority of the Private Career Colleges Act and its regulations.
PARIS is used to complete various applications and perform functions relating to registering and operating a PCC, allowing a user to:
- Pre-screen a program.
- Request a Business Name Approval.
- View an orientation video about the PCC registration process and requirements.
- Apply for registration to operate a PCC.
- Obtain third-party program assessments.
- Make online fee payments by credit card or Interac Online.
- Post financial security or modify existing financial security.
- Apply for new program approval.
- Copy a program from campus to campus.
- Purchase or franchise a program from a registered PCC.
- Apply for registration of a new campus.
- Search for information about your PCC Portfolio.
- Submit inquiries to the Private Career Colleges Branch (PCCB).
- View and respond to compliance activities including registration conditions, inspection reports, etc.
Once an application is submitted, a user can also:
- Check the status of an application.
- Send updates.
- Withdraw an application.
Once a certificate of registration has been issued, applicants, now called “registrants” can use PARIS to:
- Make Training Completion Assurance Fund (TCAF) premium payments.
- Renew a registration.
- Submit a change request to update organizational, campus and/or program information
including ownershipchange, change of location, fee increases, etc.
Do need help with PARIS navigation? Email email@example.com or text or call Jerry at 905-906-3706